A wholly owned subsidiary of Dayang and licensed by Petronas, DESB commenced operations in October 1980 and is principally involved in the provision of maintenance services for Topside structures, pipes and valves, electrical and instrumentation, fabrication operations, and hook-up and commissioning services for the oil and gas industry.
- Must possess working knowledge of the codes and standards of engineering materials.
- Previous working experience in handling/storage of materials is essential.
- Shall possess a working knowledge of different classes of piping & structural materials and must be able to work with micro-computer assisted materials inventory/control system.
- Possess working knowledge of materials take-off from structural drawings and piping isometrics.
SUPERVISOR (Rigging/Scaffolding, Structural/Mechanical, Blasting/Painting)
- At least seven (7) years experience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 4 years has been spent as a Supervisor.
- Must be a competent person in their respective trade.
MECHANIC - Offshore
- PMR/SPM with Technical Training on Diesel Engines or Air Compressor (Rotary Screw) & knowledge on electrical is in favoured.
- Preferably with ‘offshore’ working experience as mechanic maintaining on “Altas Copco” or “Ingersoll-Rand Air Compressor”, Miller 500DX or Lincoln 500 AS Welding machine and repairing pneumatic hand tools.
- Ability to read & write in English and interpret Parts catalogue.
ELECTRICIAN - Offshore
- Minimum qualifications Electrical & Instrument Level 1 or 2 or equivalent as certified licensed electrician from any Technical School.
- Skilled and with knowledge of safe practices of installation of electrical equipment and lighting systems used in the offshore construction industry and atleast 3 years working experience offshore.
- At least five (5) years offshore working experience in the installation, hook-up, calibration, function testing of pneumatic on electronic instrumentation.
- Shall possess trade certificates to City and Guilds final standard or equivalent.
- Min. 2 to 3 years offshore experiense
- Possess a valid IMM Blasting / Painting certificate
- Knowledge of garnet blasting will be added advantages.
- Skilled & with offshore construction experience
- Trade certificate or equivalent required
TEAM LEADER (Rigging/Scaffolding, Structural/Mechanical, Blasting/Painting)
- At least eight (5) years experience in the offshore construction industry in their respective trades of which 2 years has been spent at a Foreman level.
- For Rigging/Scaffolding Team Leader, he must have minimum Part-II Scaffolding Certificate/Course with DOSH certified.
- Possess a technical certificate/diploma in engineering or equivalent
- 8 years offshore experience of which at least 5 years as a construction superintendent or supervisor over
-Min. 3 years experience as a scaffolder & must have scaffolding basic part 1 certificate with DOSH certified
- Shall quality to AWS D1.1 (6GR), API 1104 (6G) & ASME IX (6G) for SMAW & GTAW for all grades of carbon steel & Low Temp carbon steel
For complete refence, please refer HERE