Tele Dynamics has come a long way in establishing itself as one of the trusted leading Systems & Solutions provider. With the support of highly reputable principals like TOSHIBA, TEC and MOTOROLA, we are dedicated in providing total business solutions to meet the demands and challenges of the market.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES - DPS (MIRI)
- Achieve monthly sales quota set for Multifunctional Digital Photocopier (MFP)
- Identify and develop new business opportunity in the local market.
- Approach and convince potential customers to make a switch to Toshiba Multifunctional Digital Photocopier (MFP).
- Organize and / or conduct product presentations and demonstrations to the prospective customers.
- Prepare sales proposal / quotation for submission to potential customers.
- Responsible for timely payment collection.
- Prepare sales related reports for superior review.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree holder with 1 to 2 years of working experience in sales. Candidate with sales experience in print solutions will be given preference.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess drive, initiative and work commitment.
- Able to work independently and aggressively.
- Preferable candidates age 25 and above.
- Possess own transportation as you would be required to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- Bumiputras are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates who have passion for a sales career are strongly encouraged to apply with us as the Company provides comprehensive sales training.
ASSISTANT SERVICE ENGINEER/ TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - DPS (MIRI)
- Perform on-site installation, maintenance, repair, and user training for Multifunctional Digital Photocopier.
- Provide on-line technical support to customer, staff and branches.
- Perform any other assignment that may be given from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical/ IT Networking or similar discipline.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the Information Technology field.
- Ability to demonstrate and troubleshoot the product.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within Miri.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided by the Company.
If you like what you see and if you have what it takes, you can apply on-line or apply through: -
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT,
TELE-DYNAMICS SDN BHD (66785-D),
NO. 4, JALAN SAUDAGAR U1/16,
HICOM GLENMARIE INDUSTRIAL PARK,
40150 SHAH ALAM,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN