DiGi is a leading mobile communications company providing a comprehensive range of affordable, convenient and easy to use wireless services to simplify and enrich the lives of its customers. We create value for our customers by selecting the most appropriate cutting edge technology so that they benefit from products and services that give them choice, convenience and control.
Retail Sales Specialist, Miri DiGi Store
- Proactively present and sell DiGi products to all walk-ins, handles payment, service enquiries and complaints accurately, efficiently and aligned with DiGi’s processes, expectations, standard operating procedure and KPIs
- Continuously review feedbacks from customers, current processes and systems to enhance customer experience
- Responsible for all customer information, monetary transactions and company assets (handsets, accessories, SIM card, cash floats, daily collections) to be properly controlled, reconciled, documented accurately and on-time so that there is no lost, fraud or abuse
- Responsible for keeping abreast with DiGi’s products, services, marketing campaigns (e.g. rate plans, contracts and handset packages), systems, processes and technology content / displays and self help kiosk.
- Ensure store front and display content are current, accurate and aligned to DiGi marketing campaigns
- Ensure the DiGi Store is a reflection and representation of the DiGi brand and organization at all times and DiGi property are properly handled / maintained (laptops, handsets, furniture, kiosks, touchscreens, POSM)
- Proactively strives to achieve KPIs, work on strengthening development areas (if any) and request for coaching & feedback from Head of Store.
- Participate in all training arranged by internal or external parties
- Ensures proper conduct, grooming and discipline to be aligned to DiGi’s expectations and value at all times
- An active participant in DiGi Retail Centre meetings : discuss KPIs, challenges, brainstorm ideas/action plans and forward plan
- Somebody who is result focused and performance oriented.
- Very passionate about understanding customers, knowing their needs and delivering high standards of sales & customer experience
- Somebody who enjoys working with people, outgoing, fun-loving and with a positive attitude
- Dynamic, energetic and team spirited
- Minimum SPM qualification with at least 2 - 3 years sales and/or service experience. Otherwise, diploma/degree holders with 1 year experience in a retail environment
- Good communication skills and language proficiency in English and BM. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal & selling skills
- Results & service oriented, proactive attitude
- Well groomed – neat & tidy, professional & pleasant disposition
- Must be willing to be located at any assigned DiGi Retail Centre / DiGi Centre whenever required
- Must be able to work shifts, and during public holidays